The power of banking - right at your fingertips.
- Touch ID capability
- Deposit checks
- Schedule bill payments
- Activate Purchase Rewards
- Locate an ATM or Branch
- View your transaction history and statements
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay your EFCU loan from an outside account
Download our app today!
Remote Deposit Capture
Tap, snap, deposit- it's that easy! Simply log into your online banking on your smart phone or smart device then click 'Check Deposit' & follow these instructions to ensure a successful check deposit:
- Endorse the back of your check as follows:
"For Mobile Deposit Only @ EFCU"
Checks deposited before 10:00 am will go into your EFCU account that same business day & if deposited after 10:00 am, it will go into your EFCU account by 12:00 noon the following business day.
Go green and sign up for e-Statements through e-Banking. Click on Additional Services > e-Statements
- View, print, and store up to 12 months of statements online – free
- e-Statements are kept secure and password protected within e-Banking
- View your statements online several days before paper statements arrive in the mail
- View your e-Statements through our mobile app
Loan Payment Feature
Pay your EFCU loan(s) from an outside account. All you need is your routing and account number. Make or schedule your payment with ease at anytime!
Person to Person Payment (Popmoney)
The new way to securely send money! All you need is their phone number or e-mail address. There's no need to write a check, exchange account numbers or carry cash!
Popmoney is similar to PayPal or Venmo, but Popmoney has the added convenience of being right inside your password-protected online account.
Eliminate paperwork and simplify your life by using our convenient, free, and unlimited e-Bill Pay service! To sign up for e-Bill pay, just log into e-Banking and click on the e-Bill Pay tab and follow online instructions.
- Receive and pay your bills electronically
- Make one-time payments or schedule recurring payments
- Review pending and past payments
Your Evansville Federal Credit Union account now features external transfers. Send money directly to your accounts at other financial institutions.
Activate exclusive offers to receive cash back when you swipe your EFCU debit card as "credit". Be sure to activate the Purchase Reward prior to purchase.
Take control of your finances. FinanceWorks allows members to manage their financial accounts such as checking, savings, credit cards, loans, and investments at multiple financial institutions all within e-Banking.
Text Message Banking
Text Message Banking is simple, secure, and puts the power of information at your fingertips:
- View account balances and review transactions with a simple text.
- Works on any phone that can text.
- Text message will never contain confidential information about your accounts. Messages do not contain account numbers and enrollment is secure behind the e-Banking login security.
- To get started, login to your EFCU e-Banking account and click on the "Activate" button on the Mobile Banking and Alerts Page.
The Shared Access feature allows you to give another person access to your account via e-Banking. You have sole authority and control in sharing access, managing and disabling sub-users. The sub-user can view account balances, make transfers between designated accounts and initiate payments from designated accounts.