Mobile Wallets - Apple, Google & Samsung Pay
What is a mobile wallet? Carry your favorite cards on your devices so you can pay in-person, in-app or online. A digital wallet is a system that securely stores users' payment information and passwords for numerous payment methods and websites. By using a digital wallet, users can complete purchases easily and quickly with near-field communications technology. They can also create stronger passwords without worrying about whether they will be able to remember them later.
How do you use Apple Pay?
- To use your default card, double-click the side button, then glance at your iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, or enter your passcode.
- Hold the top of your iPhone within a few centimeters of the contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the display.
How do you use Samsung Pay? Make a payment using the app. When you're ready to pay, open Samsung Pay on your phone. Tap Pay, and select your preferred card. Tap PIN or IRIS, and then enter the required security information. Or if you have fingerprint security set up, simply place your finger on your phone's fingerprint scanner
How do you set up and use Google Pay?
- Download the app on Google Play or the App Store, or visit pay.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account and add a payment method.
- If you want to use Google Pay in stores, check to see if your phone has NFC.