Opening a Savings (share) Account at Evansville Federal Credit Union allows you to enjoy all the benefits of membership! Not only does an EFCU Savings Account give you the ability to participate in all credit union services, it also offers several benefits:
- No fees
- Competitive rates
- Just a $5 minimum balance
- Dividends earned daily and paid monthly on accounts with a minimum balance of $250
- Around-the-clock access via e-Banking
- Savings are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to at least $250,000.
Want to earn more dividends with no withdrawal penalties? An Evansville Federal Credit Union Money Market Account offers attractive rates that grow with your balance. Plus, you can make unlimited withdrawals. Get started with as little as $2,500, with tiers available up to $50,000+.
A Club Account is a painless way to save for a rainy day, a vacation, a down payment, or whatever your plans are. All Club Accounts earn dividends on balances $250 or more. Dividends are earned daily and paid monthly on this product.
- Christmas Club Account - The Christmas club account is a great way to save for the holidays. You may open your Christmas club account at any time throughout the year and you may make withdrawals from this account throughout the year without penalty.
- Vacation Club Account - The vacation club account is a tool used to get that much deserved dream vacation. Start saving today to reach your desired destination.
- Special Share Account - A special share account is a separate account set up under your regular share account number that can be used for any special savings needs.
Safeguarding your hard-earned money is crucial to Evansville Federal Credit Union. That's why we have federal share insurance, administered by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) protects aggregate savings up to at least $250,000 in your regular share savings, certificates, and checking accounts.
Evansville Federal Credit Union, like other federally insured credit unions, abides by high standards of safety and soundness. For more information on NCUA's Share Insurance, click here.