Visa® Debit Card
- Access your Choice Checking™ account without the hassle of writing a check
- Shop wherever Visa is accepted
- Get cash or make deposits at any EFCU ATM.
- We've teamed up with other credit unions (local and national) to share free ATM usage through the Alliance One network and also through 5/3 Bank's network.
A remote control for your Debit Card
- Instant alerts sent to your primary device
- Turn off your card if it's lost or stolen
- Set spending parameters and restrictions
- Organize your receipts
- Location controls
Take control and help prevent fraud with MobiMoney!
Visa® Purchase Alerts
Verified by Visa®
Verified by Visa is an easy way to enjoy added security for all your online Visa card purchases. EFCU and Visa are pleased to offer you this great service at no additional charge.
Registration is simple and can be completed in just a few minutes. Once you register, you'll be ready to shop with confidence and take advantage of some great offers available from an ever-growing number of participating merchants! Click here to register! Click here to change your Verified by Visa password.
Checkout Dilemma: Credit or Debit?
We've all done it. You're out shopping, ready to use your debit card and the sales clerk asks "Credit or debit?" It's a debit card, so you say, "Debit," right? Not necessarily.
Some features are the same whether you pick credit or debit. Both are withdrawn from you checking account and can be tracked using online banking or your monthly statement. But there are important differences.
- A transaction processed with your signature
- Transaction is processed through credit card networks, giving you additional security offered by credit card companies, including Visa's Zero Liability protection and the streamlined dispute resolution
- A transaction authorized by entering a PIN
- Transaction is processed through the EFT network (no additional liability protection)
- Ability to get cash back
Next time you're at the checkout, choose credit and benefit from the additional liability protection. For more information about your EFCU debit card, contact us at 812.424.2621, option 5.