- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Activate Purchase Rewards
- Locate an ATM or Branch
- Touch ID capability
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay your EFCU loan from an outside account
Download our app today!
Go green and sign up for e-Statements through e-Banking.
- View, print and store up to 12 months of statements online – free!
- e-Statements are kept secure and password protected within e-Banking.
- View your statements online several days before paper statements arrive in the mail.
Eliminate paperwork and simplify your life by using our convenient, free and unlimited e-Bill Pay service! To sign up for e-Bill pay, just log into e-Banking and click on the e-Bill Pay tab and follow online instructions.
- Receive and pay your bills electronically
- Make one-time payments or schedule recurring payments
- Review pending and past payments
Your Evansville Federal Credit Union account now features the Popmoney® personal payment service. Send money directly to just about anyone! All you need is their phone number or e-mail address. There's no need to write a check, exchange account numbers or carry cash!
It’s similar to PayPal, where you can send money using just an email address. But Popmoney has the added convenience of being right inside your password-protected online account.
Your Evansville Federal Credit Union account now features external transfers. Send money directly to your accounts at other financial institutions.
New- Loan Payment Feature
You can now pay your EFCU loans from an outside account. All you need is your routing number and account number. Make your payment with ease at anytime!
Activate exclusive offers to receive cash back through Purchase Rewards when you swipe your EFCU debit card as "credit".
Take control of your finances. FinanceWorks allows members to manage their financial accounts such as checking, savings, credit cards, loans, and investments at multiple financial institutions all within e-Banking.
Text Message Banking
Text Message Banking is simple, secure and puts the power of information at your fingertips:
- View account balances and review transactions with a simple text.
- Works on any phone that can text.
- Text message will never contain confidential information about your accounts. Messages do not contain account numbers and enrollment is secure behind the e-Banking login security.
- To get started, login to your EFCU e-Banking account and click on the "Activate" button on the Mobile Banking and Alerts Page.
The Shared Access feature allows you to give another person access to your account via e-Banking. You have sole authority and control in sharing access, managing and disabling sub-users. The sub-user can view account balances, make transfers between designated accounts and initiate payments from designated accounts.