The cost of higher education isn’t cheap. And federal aid isn’t always enough to help, especially if you attend a private college or university. We understand - that’s why we’re proud to offer Credit Union Student Choice Loans.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. After you submit the FAFSA, your college will tell you what school and federal aid is available to you.
- Search for grants and scholarships, which cost you nothing and do not have to be repaid. Talk to your school’s financial aid office for help and visit www.studentaid.ed.gov or www.finaid.org to search for and research scholarships.
- Take out the maximum amount of Federal Stafford loans. In some cases, the government pays the interest while you’re in school.
- EFCU’s CU Student Loan Fact Sheet
- Onine Webinar - College Financing 101: Understanding your Award Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- EFCU Student Lending Center
- Funding Education Beyond High School
- FAFSA Webinars