Evansville Federal Credit Union's Share Certificates are a solid choice for your saving needs. You will receive attractive and guaranteed yields on terms from 3 to 60 months. Start today with as little as $1,000 and watch your money grow, on your terms.
- Choose between three options on how to receive Share Certificate dividends:
- Compounding - watch your certificate grow when you reinvest the dividends. This will result in a higher yield (also known as Annual Percentage Yield).
- Dividends can be mailed to you on a monthly basis.
- Dividends can be paid to an EFCU share account monthly.
- Your certificates are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000.
- Interest can be withdrawn monthly without penalty (for non-compounding Share Certificates only).
- Dividends are paid on a 365-day year (many institutions only pay on a 360-day-year).
- Early withdrawals are subject to 90 day penalty on earned or unearned dividends.
New 12 month Save to Win Certificate
Save to Win is a special savings account at EFCU that gives you all the benefits of having a savings account — plus more! You get chances to win $5,000 quarterly prizes, plus monthly cash prizes! Every $25 deposit into this share certificate helps build your savings and gets you another chance to win — up to 10 chances every month. Plus, all the money you deposit into the Save to Win account is still yours, with dividends!
Save to Win runs year-round and members can open a Save to Win account at any time. The sooner you start saving, the more entries you will earn towards monthly and quarterly prizes! To participate, you must be at least 18 years or older, a legal resident of a prize-linked saving state and a member at a participating credit union.
Not everyone will win a prize, but if you make regular deposits into your Save to Win account all year, you are guaranteed to end up with more money saved than you started with. You seriously have nothing to lose — and everything to win! Click here for official rules.
Visit any of our Evansville Federal Credit Union locations to open your Save to Win share certificate today!
View our current rates on all Share Certificates products.
Have a question about EFCU's Share Certificates? Click here to for our Share Certificate Frequently Asked Questions.