Evansville Federal Credit Union's Share Certificates are a solid choice for your saving needs. You will receive attractive and guaranteed yields on terms from 3 to 60 months. Start today with as little as $1,000 and watch your money grow, on your terms.
- Choose between three options on how to receive Share Certificate dividends:
- Compounding - watch your certificate grow when you reinvest the dividends. This will result in a higher yield (also known as Annual Percentage Yield).
- Dividends can be mailed to you on a monthly basis.
- Dividends can be paid to an EFCU share account monthly.
- Your certificates are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $100,000.
- Interest can be withdrawn monthly without penalty (for non-compounding Share Certificates only).
- Dividends are paid on a 365-day year (many institutions only pay on a 360-day-year).
- Early withdrawals are subject to 90 day penalty on earned or unearned dividends.
View our current rates on all Share Certificates products.
Have a question about EFCU's Share Certificates? Click here to for our Share Certificate Frequently Asked Questions.