Membership is open to all persons who:
- Live, work, worship or attend school in, as well as businesses and other legal entities, located in Vanderburgh County, Indiana;
- Are members of this Credit Union as of April 19, 2002
- Are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Are members of the immediate family or household of an existing member
- Volunteer in the community
As a member-owned credit union, Evansville Federal Credit Union is committed to our member’s satisfaction, and will assist you in any way we can. Call 812.424.2621 for more information. Stop by any branch or click here to join!